Kelly Systems Inc. is an established open-shop (non-union) construction subcontractor focusing on commercial construction projects in central Pennsylvania, Maryland, and West Virginia. We do new construction, remodeling, and tenant fitouts.
Business sectors include commercial, retail, medical, hospitality, education, government, and houses of worship.
- Established as Kelly Dri-Wall in 1948 by Wade Kelly
- Kelly Dri-Wall was incorporated in 1959
- Small company with 5 or 6 employees
- In 1986, James Novinger bought Kelly Dri-Wall Inc. and changed the name to Kelly Systems
- Kelly Systems was incorporated on July 9, 1986
- Currently averaging 50 field employees
- Some field employees have more than 20 years experience in construction
- Includes several brothers and father-son combinations
Safety and Training
Kelly Systems Inc. employees attend frequent training and safety courses. General topics include: blueprint reading, CPR and first aid, defensive driving, leadership training, radiation protection, fall protection, and scaffold training. Employees are formally trained and then certified to operate aerial platform lifts, boom and scissor lifts, forklifts, screw guns, and lasers. In addition, OSHA 10 hour and 30 hour training is also required for most positions.